Smile, We’re Open and Committed to Keeping You Safe
As you may know, the Ohio Governor’s Office has allowed dental offices across the state to reopen and resume dentistry procedures while demonstrating the utmost safety for patients and employees.
When visiting Braydich Dental, we want you to feel confident knowing you’re receiving the best dental care in the safest manner. In accordance with guidance from the governor’s office and Ohio Dental Board, we’ve established additional measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for everyone.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Employees are required to wear PPE masks and gloves in the office at all times
- Daily temperature checks of employees and patients entering the building
- Staggered patient appointments to minimize patient-to-patient contact
- Patients are screened upon arrival, participating in a comprehensive questionnaire to ensure they meet and comply with our safety guidelines
- We’ve reconfigured our office for social distancing, with ten feet of space between treatment rooms and permitting only three patients in the waiting room at a time
- Disinfectant stations have been installed throughout the office and patients and employees are required to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after each appointment
- Cleaning and disinfecting between patients in accordance with the ADA guidelines, including all patient rooms, offices, common and back-of-house areas, air conditioning units and commonly touched surfaces
- We encourage patients to wear masks or face coverings and arrive alone for their scheduled appointment, except when necessary for interpreters, guardians of minors and others needing assistance
We thank you for your continued support and cooperation during these times. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a call at (330) 286-9301. We’re here to help and look forward to seeing you in the office.